Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Y Public Health Nutrition's New Blogger/ News Editor

I know this introduction is coming in a bit late, but nevertheless I just wanted to say "Hi!"
I am Sangeetha. I am the new blogger or news editor at http://yphnutrition.blogspot.com/. I have a Masters in Food and Nutrition from Women’s Christian College, affiliated to the University of Madras, India. I currently reside with my family at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where I am a PhD student in Nutrition at the International Medical University. I have also lived in Indonesia for over a decade before we moved in to KL. I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy the unique character of each of these countries, their colour, culture and lifestyle.

I intend to post information regarding grants, vacancies and conferences, research updates, opinion articles and other issues pertaining to Public Health Nutrition and related fields. If you do have such information, and you want to share it with all our readers please write to me at the email address given below.

Each month we also hope to take up a theme of interest for discussion in this blog. YPHNN welcomes and looks forward to emails from all YPHNN members. We would love to hear your comments and suggestions on themes/subjects that you think should be discussed in this blog.
You can reach me at sangeetha.yphn@gmail.com
Regards,
Sangeetha